|Brans||B R Technologies|
|Sample Capacity||96 x 0.2 mL|
|Applicable Consumables||0.2 mL tubes 96- Well Microplate 12 x 8 strips, 8 x 12 Strips|
|Temperature Range||4 Deg - 99 Deg C|
|Max Heating Rate||4.0 Deg C / sec|
|Temperature Uniformity||+/-0.2 Deg C|
|Max Gradient||30 Deg C|
|Min Gradient||1 Deg C|
|Hot Lid Temperature Range||30 Deg C - 110 Deg C|
|Display||5.7 inch graphical LCD|
|Dimension||306 x 386 x 295 mm ( W x D x H )|
|Electrical||100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 600 W|
Swift MaxPro is Esco's most popular 2nd generation Thermal Cycler, which combines outstanding flexibility and ease of use with excellent temperature performance. Swift MaxPro thermal cyclers offer 5 interchangeable blocks designed to meet critical requirements for Gradient PCR, Touch Down PCR, High Throughput PCR and In Situ PCR; using a variety of PCR tubes, strips, plates and slides. Swift MaxPro Thermal Cyclers feature precisely tuned and tested AeonStarTM peltier modules, and unique IsoHeatTM temperature control technology with proprietary control algorithms. They deliver high heating and cooling rates, with excellent temperature accuracy and uniformity. SmartDriveTM automatic block recognition increases user convenience. MaxManagerTM software enables the remote control of up to 30 MaxPro thermal cyclers via one PC. Key Benefits: Flexibility Uniformity Humanistic design Information secured.
- Polymerase Chain reaction (PCR) is an in virtro method of nucleic acid synthesis useful in the detection and analysis of DNA and RNA in cell and molecular biology in vestigations. Through PCR, a Small, unique segment of DNA can be specifically replicated, exponentially amplified and easily analyzed.Because PCR depends on repeated cycles of heating and cooling wihhin a sample block, rapid temperature ramping, precise temperature control, block uniformity and flexible segment programming are essential performance attributes of a thermal Cycler.
Swift MaxPro thermal Cycler:
- Esco Swift MaxPro thermal cycler offers 5 interchangeable blocks designed to meet critical reuirements for Gradient PCR, Touch Down PCR, High Throughput PCR and In situ PCR; using a variety of PCR tubes, strips, plates and slides. The Swift MaxPro thermal cycler uses state of the art pelteir temperature control technology to achieve and maintain precise control and fast ramp rates with minimal over - or under-shoot for process speed accuracy.
- The Aeonstar peltier module, electronics and sensors are precision tuned and tested to ensure the longest operating lifespan possible.
- Multi-block capability with automatic block recognition software minimizes the need for manual settings.
- Large-screen interface for all functions
- Possword protection guarantees secure system access.
- Pre-programmed methods provide easy choice.
- Easy, graphical programming for temperature, holding time, ramp rate, pause and othe functions.
- Powerful software meets a variety of experimental requirements, such as gradient PCR, Touch down PCR, time release PCR, in situ pcr and others.
- Large memory stores up to 100 individual methods in equipment, unlimited methods on USB memory stick or PC.
- Automatic restart saves setpoints and resume process in the event of power interrrption.
- Adjustable hot Lid temperature and ramp rate.
- Software updates can be downloaded via internet.
- Industry leading warranty for peace of Mind.
- Password protection features on both the MaxPro thermal cycler and PC software protects your confidential methods and techniques.
- Save important methods on USB memory stick or PC as backup.
- Automatic restart saves setpoints and guarantees successful PCR cyling In the event of power interruption.